PERI is the largest provider and manufacturer of formwork, shoring, and scaffolding systems in the world. Originally founded in Germany in 1969, PERI currently operates in 70 countries worldwide. Our success is the result of a philosophy to provide the best possible solutions together with the best possible service with a workforce that is focused on and understands the importance of customer satisfaction.
PERI is currently looking for an Assembly Supervisor to join the PERI Family! the Assembly Supervisor is responsible for thoroughly training employees how to efficiently and effectively complete assigned tasks and follow safety standards. This role will spend the majority of the day in the assembly area, supporting, and working along the side of the assembly team. In addition, the Assembly Supervisor supports the Assembly Manager/Logistics Manager in assessing staffing needs, yard planning, and annual inventory.
We are looking for someone who has a positive attitude, an entrepreneurial spirit, is open-minded, passionate about their work, in addition to being a team player. Are you are looking for an exciting opportunity with a growing company that cares about their employees? If so, we invite you to apply!
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Manage the assembly team to ensure customer delivery expectations are met in an efficient and timely manner
- Motivate employees while maintaining a positive, results-oriented workplace by striving to achieve productivity goals ·
- Develop the team by setting clear expectations, training, providing feedback and coaching
- Participate in the interviewing and hiring process and provide feedback for hiring decisions
- Participate in employee related actives such as performance improvements and terminations
- Provide feedback and training to assembly team as necessary to ensure the safety and development of all employees
- Participate in annual inventory and double check team’s work (example: orders, return counts, and completed product, etc.)
- Ensure tools and machinery are accounted for and in working order for assigned department
- Assist in establishing and implementing Logistics Best Practices
- Perform all job tasks for Assembly department
What you'll need to be successful:
- Ability to understand and follow policies and procedures
- Team oriented with good interpersonal skills; demonstrates initiative
- Experience in handling construction material
- Ability to operate a computer and perform basic math
- Critical thinker with advanced problem-solving skills
- Results-oriented and data-driven mind-set
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization and with various backgrounds
- Dedicated to safety and high standards and ability to identify potential risks
- Exceptional judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
PERI offers benefit options including medical, dental, vision, supplemental options, 401k retirement with company match, paid holidays and PTO (paid time off).
We thank all individuals for their interest in PERI, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
PERI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.