Why Work for Tribar Technologies?
-Pay advancements at 90 days and continues annually
-Career advancement opportunities through one of a dozen career paths including; Maintenance, Lab Technicians, Quality, Management/Supervisory, Painting, Process Technician, Die Setting, Material Handling, Shipping, Assembly, and more.
-Benefit eligible at 60 days. Benefit package includes, health, dental, vision, 401k, short and long term disability, and other health care coverages.
-5 locations in Wixom provides greater chances for career growth.
-Multiple shift options that accommodate a range of personal schedules to keep work/life balance in order.
-Very clean and organized manufacturing floors. We specialize in painted and chrome decorative components so our work environment's need to stay clean.
Role and Responsibilities Specific duties include but are not limited to:
· Loading and/or unloading parts on conveyor
· Part Inspection
· Packaging of Parts
· Light Assembly
· Material Handling
· Other duties as assigned
Skill and Education requirements:
· Prior manufacturing plant experience is preferred.
· Attention to Detail is a must.
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and government regulations. Ability to write reports, correspondence and procedures.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions, furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
· Learns and retains new information faster than most
· Consistently meets and exceeds expectations
· Requires minimal supervision
· Focused on what is best for the company
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Ability to work independently
· Team player with a “can-do” attitude
· Stand for 8 hours a day
· Lift up to 40lbs, regularly