Wastequip has an opening for an Assembly Operator for their Amrep brand located in Ontario, CA. This is a full time position with great benefits including but not limited to Health Insurance, 401K Plan, Paid Vacation/Sick time, and so much more. The Assembly Operator safely performs secondary operations to product, including trimming, labeling, flame treating, assembly work, and quality checks at a desired output rate.
- Under direct supervision, assemble or repair AMREP brand cylinders following work order instructions.
- Provide assistance to level II operator as instructed.
- Perform quality inspection of the work performed and correct any product defects that may occur.
- Effectively communicate with Operators and other workers regarding work orders and problems which may occur.
- Accurately complete production paperwork that may be required.
- Wear all required personal protective equipment.
- Keep work area maintained per safety standards.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned by the supervisor/manager.
Headquartered in Charlotte, NC with manufacturing and service facilities throughout North America, Wastequip is the leading North American manufacturer of waste handling equipment. Wastequip is the only manufacturer to offer a full line of steel and plastic products to collect, handle and transport just about any type of waste and recyclables.