Job Location: Michigan - Jonesville, MI
Position Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
Salary Range: $13.00 - $15.83 Hourly
Job Shift: Any
Under close supervision, responsible for any assembly operation requirements as needed or as directed.
- Operate assembly equipment according to work instructions
- Inspect each part for flaws and/or defects
- If other operations or assembly is required to finish a part, then perform as needed
- Package quality parts in appropriate packaging provided
- Maintain an orderly and clean work area at all times
- Complete all required paperwork
- Perform minor repairs to equipment as needed
Must be able to work and function in a team environment. Must be proficient in basic mathematics; able to read and comprehend simple instructions, correspondence and memos; able to understand and carry out verbal instructions; able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Manufacturing or related experience a plus, but not required.
- Must be able to visually inspect parts produced; specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, periperal vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust to focus;
- Must be able to frequently use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls;
- Must be able to reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch;
- Must have the ability to withstand constant repetitive wrist motion, prolonged standing, frequent bending, twisting, or stretching as often as every 8 to 30 seconds during an 8-hour shift;
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds;
- Must have regular and recurrent attendance.