For over a century Ranfac has provided healthcare professionals and medical device companies expertise, technology, and ability to bring to market single-use medical devices for a range of medical specialties. This includes Marrow Cellution™ Bone Marrow Aspiration & Cancellous Bone Grafting Systems. Ranfac also offers integrated solutions for product design & development, manufacturing process development, regulatory approval, and single source manufacturing.
Why work for us?
Ranfac Corp. is an ISO 13485:2003 registered medical device manufacturing facility right off Route 24 in Avon, Massachusetts.
Key Benefits and Perks
· Medical/Health Insurance - competitive and low cost to employees.
· Vision and Dental - Zero cost for the employee - Employer Paid
· Life and Disability - Zero cost for the employee - Employer Paid
· 401K - Company match
· Generous Paid-Time-Off and 10 Holidays
· Competitive compensation/salary
· Friendly and small team structure and company culture with a focus on work/life balance
· Performance reviews and training for job growth and stability
Key Responsibilities and Requirements
- Assemble and label product boxes and package needles in its correct product box. Insert IFU instructions and if applicable patient labels.
- Review and read blue prints and work order traveler. Ensures that labels have correct drawings and revisions for accuracy.
- Close the product box and if applicable box is weighed.
- Product boxes are placed in case boxes and label case box.
- Write in the operation log and in JobPack and ensure that the operation log sheets are correct.
- Process product from return work orders. Ensures that one print is with each work order return.
- Retrieves a stockroom action form from QC, reviews the sterile load sheet for details on where it will be sent, completes an issue out tag, and delivers to the appropriate internal department.
- Maintain strong knowledge of all company, safety, and quality policies and procedures and ensure the policies and procedures are followed in daily warehouse operations.
- Has a high level of professionalism and convey excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with manager and co-workers.
- Exhibit clear understanding and ensure compliance of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Possess above-average interpersonal skills demonstrating the ability to work with others in a professional, positive and collaborative manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to meet tight deadlines.
- Willingness to learn, possess a can do attitude, and motivated to succeed and grow.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform basic math knowledge (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Prompt and reliable.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED
- Basic data entry and computer skills
- Physical requirements of the job include – Walking, standing, bending, twisting, squatting, climbing, kneeling, reaching, pushing and lifting up to 25 pounds of material.
- 1 plus years of related experience/ previous experience working in medical manufacturing is a plus!
- Shift Schedule 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
'Additional Compensation: * BonusesBenefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 per year
masks, social distancing, cleaning measures.