As posted by the hiring company
- Checks customer specification sheets to determine required assembly, exterior finish on product, and any special options.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts, and sub-assemblies, per customer order.
- Ensures that established safety procedures are always followed.
- Provides input on changes to standard operating procedures.
- Maintains assigned equipment to standard.
- Prepares product for shipping.
- Conform to the company quality system procedures as documented.
- Emphasis on bead blasting.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.