Assemblers (1st shift & 2nd shift)
WE ARE HIRING ASSEMBLERS IN FAIRVIEW, PA. As we continue to grow, we are hiring rapid response assemblers in Fairview, PA. Work comfortably in a high-tech and light-industrial environment. API employees receive full benefits including some API paid benefits. We also focus on professional growth and developing skilled assemblers. The work that you will do at API will protect soldiers, explore space, and save lives. Apply today!
Top Reasons To Work At API Technologies:
- INCREASING WAGES: API in Fairview, PA is increasing wages, now starting at $12.00/hour.
- FULL BENEFITS: All employees receive PTO, paid holiday, health, dental, vision, 401K, and more.
- PROFESSIONAL GROWTH: We will teach you high-tech skills. Grow with a growing company.
- WORK THAT MATTERS: Build products that protect soldiers, save lives, and go into space.
- STEADY SHIFTS: Work steady 1st or 2nd shift hours with weekends off.
- COMFORTABLE WORK: Work in a sit down, light duty manufacturing environment.
What is a Rapid Response Assembler? The Rapid Response Assembler performs basic assembly operations using simple hand tools and mechanical assembly equipment. Assembles electronic components, sub-assemblies, products, or systems by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Core Builder Process - Performs basic assembly operations on one or more similar non-complex subassemblies using simple hand tools and mechanical assembly equipment.
- Pasting Process - Builds assemblies or combines parts and subassemblies to form higher level assemblies using hand tools and simple mechanical equipment.
- Secondary Assembly Process - Performs basic assembly operations and/or simple preparations, modifications and inspections on one or more similar assemblies and subassemblies.
- Electrical Testing Process - Performs electronic tests such as flash, capacitance, insertion loss, autotest, on assemblies and subassemblies, to insure part meet tolerance levels and function according to specifications.
- Mechanical/Visual Inspection Process - Performs mechanical/visual tests such as gauging and measuring on assemblies and subassemblies to insure parts meet tolerance levels and function according to specifications.
- Packing/Shipping Process - Packs completed products with work documentation according to customer specification and standard packing procedures.
- Performs on-line go-not-go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- Maintains record of work progress: Records results of job and/or problems with job in work documentation. Verifies quantity of lot by hand counting or weigh counting using standard scales.
When you apply to this position your application will be reviewed and you will be considered across all Fairview manufacturing openings.