Performs repetitive assembly of products, parts, or materials by using hand tools, small powered tools, fixtures, adhesives, and fasteners to specific standards in a safe and efficient manner to produce products, parts and/or materials according to production standards and schedules. Responsible for meeting safety, quality and productivity expectations. Prepares product for shipping. Performs production tasks assigned by Team Leader.
- Under direct supervision, operates equipment and performs production tasks as assigned.
- Notifies Team Leader of any safety issues that need to be corrected prior to performing operations.
- Notifies Team Leader or Quality Assurance Inspector of any quality and/or mechanical problems that need to be resolved. Team Leader and/or Assembler/Packer II will make minor repairs and equipment adjustments, as needed.
- Certifies that each product has completed Quality Assurance processes via Quality Stamp.
- Works from production schedules and/or as directed by Team Leader.
- High school or GED required.
- Minimum of 1 year working in a Manufacturing/Industrial or related environment.
- Capable of using measuring devices as required for product inspection.
- Available and willing to work extended hours and/or weekends as production demand dictates.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, carrying, stooping, and crouching
Lift up to 40 lbs.