As an Assembler at Minuteman International, you will become an expert in the assembly of our globally recognized products. This is an extremely important position, your precision in the technical assembly process will ensure safe operation, reliability, and brand confidence for our customers.
This is a direct hire full time position that require a highly motivated and conscientious individual. Applicant should have a high level of attention to detail and be able to work well in a team-oriented environment.
· Assemble product according to documentation, schematics, blueprints, or other verbal or written instructions
· Use basic hand, battery and pneumatic tools to assemble equipment or devices.
· Ability to work independently as well as cooperate with team assemblers to complete the assembly of products.
· Maintain production requirements and standards of efficiency and quality.
· General troubleshooting skills
· Comply with all safety and personal protective equipment requirements.
· Keep a professionally maintained workspace.
· Day shift 7am-3:30pm
· Monday to Friday
· Overtime available
Minuteman International is an exciting place filled with opportunities for career growth!
Our wide range of industrial and commercial products are used to protect the health and safety of employees in some of the world’s most severe or dangerous environments. In addition, many of our products are being used to minimize environmental impact. Our solutions include: autonomous equipment, fossil fuel alternatives and water saving technology. Over 90% of our equipment is sold/purchased through our extensive dealer network.
Minuteman offers a robust benefits package:
· Competitive Salary
· Medical (PPO, HMO, Health Savings Account), Dental and Vision Insurance
· 401(k) & employer match
· Flex-Spending Account
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Holidays
· 401(k) Employer Match
· Referral Bonus Program
· Attendance Bonus
· Childcare Assistance
· Paid Life Insurance
· Paid Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
· High school diploma or GED
· Detail oriented
· Willingness to learn new skills, safety conscious, and good work habits
· Trade school, automotive repair training, a plus
· Electrical trouble shooting skills, a plus
· Good mechanical aptitude, a plus