Assemblers play a critical role on our team as the builders of medical devices that will be used by patients across the world. This hands-on position will provide opportunities to learn new skills like soldering, take laser safety training, and work in a clean room.
Principal Assemblers work alongside both the NPI engineering teams and the production teams to assist with issues that occur prior or during production. We provide a defined career path, tuition reimbursement, and competitive benefits. Our campus is centrally located, modern, clean and bright with amenities like indoor and outdoor gathering and recreation spaces.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test, troubleshoot, assemble, and rework medical devices
- Partner with Engineers to create, provide feedback, and redline assembly procedures
- Evaluation of discrepant materials or devices for disposition
- Build complex assemblies independently
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of electronics design, assembly, or testing required
- Associate Degree in an applicable field preferred
- Experience with complex device builds required
- Must be skilled in the use of electronic test & measurement equipment or in soldering of electronic components
- Clean room and laser experience preferred
- Mandatory overtime requirements when business demands
- Bright, clean, and modern manufacturing environment