Teledyne Relays (a business unit of Teledyne Reynolds, Inc.), is a manufacturer of Electromechanical Relays, Solid State Relays, Power Controllers, RF COAX Switches and RF Matrix switching systems. The primary manufacturing facilities are located in the United States. We are a vertically orientated manufacturing and design company with major operations in Southern California.
Teledyne Relays’ mission, vision, and value statements have never really changed in principle since 1963. Dedication to every employee and client’s success; Innovation that matters - for our company and for the world; Trust and personal responsibility in all relationships – Teledyne Relays is EveryWhereYouLook!
Position Summary and Responsibilities
Essential requirements of the position: THIS IS AN ENTRY-LEVEL ROLE.
High School Diploma or equivalent, class work in electronics or science. AA studies a plus.
- Conduct Hands-on Acceptance, Qualification, and Reliability testing components per Military, Customer or Teledyne Specifications. On the job training for a wide range of testing conditions that includes, but is not limited to:
- Visual Inspection
- Electrical Testing
- Temperature stress testing
- Salt Spray
- Sets up and operates laboratory equipment such as:
- Vibration tables
- Electrical testers
- Microscopes, calipers, and other standard lab equipment.
- Customized Ovens and chambers
- Power supplies
- Ability to follow detailed procedures and workflows as demonstrated through our on-the-job training process.
- Familiarity with AS9100 Quality requirements is a plus
- Familiarity with PCs, Microsoft Excel and Word is a plus
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must be able to read and understand test procedures, have good eye-hand coordination, dexterity to set up and test small parts in test fixtures
- Must have good communication skills and be able to work in a team environment. Works on assignments that are routine in nature. Will normally receive detailed instructions on all work
- The candidate must be able to lift 20-25 lbs
Must be a U.S person or U.S citizen