Job Location: MA - Marshfield, MA
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: High School
Salary Range: $17.00 - $18.00 Hourly
Travel Percentage: None
Job Shift: Day
Job Category: Manufacturing
Kirwan Surgical Products LLC, located in Marshfield MA, is a medical device manufacturer dedicated to creating and developing superior products for demanding microsurgical specialties such as neurosurgery, ophthalmology, ear, nose and throat, plastic and reconstructive surgery, and orthopedic surgery.
A Forceps Assembler works in the manufacturing department and will be assembling/manufacturing surgical forceps and surgical pencils. Full training is provided. No prior experience is required. Schedule is Monday - Friday 7am-3:30pm.
- Ability to assemble all products currently manufactured in the forceps assembly department.
- Ability to perform all machine, hand, and assembly operations that relate to and/or contribute to the manufacture of products manufactured at Kirwan Surgical Products.
- Ability to operate and adhere to safety requirements for equipment listed below.
- Ability to follow systems procedures as defined in controlled copies filed in Instrument Production area.
- Ability to follow Work Instructions and fill-out forms, as defined in controlled copies filed in Instrument Production area.
- Ability to be trained to current revision quality standard.
- Ability to adhere to company rules and regulations as defined in orientation training.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent education
- Perform basic addition, multiplication, division, and subtraction, as dictated by daily work instructions.
- Ability to collaborate harmoniously with fellow workers, or independently as needed.
- Ability to adhere to hygienic practices, sufficient to prevent contamination to products and fellow workers.
- Ability to follow direction and accept supervision.
- Ability to safely operate machinery associated with the manufacturing process.
- Individuals may need to sit or stand throughout shift.
- Reaching above shoulder height, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the workday.
- May be required to lift to twenty-five pounds.
This above job description is representative of the duties and responsibilities of the position but may not be inclusive of every aspect of the position. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Kirwan has been recognized as one of the top places to work in Massachusetts and has excellent employee retention rates. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- On-site Gym
- Free Coffee, Cappuccino & Lattes