Yulista Integrated Solutions LLC
The Assembler assembles kits made of Electrical Parts, Mechanical Parts, Hardware, Fasteners. Perform Assembly of Cable / Wire Harnesses, Electrical / Mechanical Assemblies, Perform Integration, Sheet Metal work, Assemble & Repair Assemblies made of Composite Material. Position requires ability to read and interpret Drawings, Specifications, Part Numbers and their Descriptions including markings and workmanship requirements for acceptability.
- Reading drawing, using tools, commutation with co-workers and supervisor, dealing with multiple jobs at any given time
- Ability to follow a process.
- Review Drawings, Bills of Material, Part Description of Mechanical Parts, Fasteners, Wires, Connectors, Washers, Spacers , and similar types of parts
- Assemble kits using kitting instructions with accurately reading parts, quantities, revisions
- Assemble Wire Harness, Cable Assemblies using shop tools such was wrenches, torque drivers, hand tools, thread gages, Go – No-Go Gages
- Accurately assemble Electrical and or Mechanical Parts using either an example or from Assembly drawings or Instructions
- Perform sheet metal work cutting, bending, drilling, fastening using shop tools and per assembly drawings
- Fill forms, record data, verify count accuracy, check assembly description, dimensions, size, color
- A background and previous work experience in Aerospace, Aviation, Defense, Military, Army with a similar experience is considered a plus
- · Other duties as assigned
This job has no supervisory responsibilities. This position has the responsibility and authority to carry out assigned tasks. However personnel who demonstrate consistent leadership & communication skills, combined with technical knowledge, quick and proactive involvement with people and processes are generally considered for promotion as a Lead and subsequently acquire greater roles and success within the organization.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Beginner to intermediate computer skills specifically using Microsoft Office Suite; ability to learn additional computer skills or software programs.
- Ability to enter data accurately into databases.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Must be able work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of management and staff.
- Must be trustworthy – will handle confidential information routinely
- Effective oral and technical written communication skills to effectively and clearly communicate information to others.
- Ability to use general office equipment such as fax, phone, copier, etc.
- Ability to follow a process.
- Strong professional customer service skills, including active listening, prompt service and follow-up.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to evaluate data and consider decision impact across multiple areas.
- Strong decision analysis and problem solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and justify decisions. Must be able to communicate issues to management and regulatory agencies
- Ability to learn and understand corporate policies and procedures and how they relate to Yulista Integrated Solutions, LLC.’s goals.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations, detect unobvious facts and issues, and exercise resourcefulness in resolving problems.
- Must be able to work independently and stay on task with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task.
- High School Diploma or Trade School Graduate with 15 year technical experience in an Aerospace, Military, Defense, Manufacturing, Army, Assembly or similar background
- Some work experience as a assembler or apprentice
- Ability to pass a drug and background screening
- Need to know how to use computer, ability to multi-task, ability to follow a process, overtime may be required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
Preference will be given to Calista shareholders and their descendants and to spouses of Calista shareholders, and to shareholders of other corporations created pursuant to the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act, in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g).
Additionally, it is our policy to select, place, train and promote the most qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected status. When applicable, our policy of non-discrimination applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, placement, layoff, compensation, termination, reduction in force and benefits.
It is Calista and Subsidiaries' business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
The statements contained in this job description are intended to describe the general content and requirements for performance of this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities, and requirements.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work within the framework of this job description at any time without prior notice.