Dover Food Retail (DFR) is a leading manufacturer of Display Cases, Specialty Products, Refrigeration Systems, Power Systems and Comprehensive Services; and leading our industry by Innovating What’s Next in glass doors and intelligent merchandising technologies that keep food safe under brands such as HillPhoenix and Anthony.
DFR is part of the Refrigeration and Food Equipment segment of the Dover Corporation® (NYSE: DOV). Dover is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenues in excess of $7 billion.
DFR is built on creativity and customer-centric innovation delivered by people invigorated by a strong sense of responsibility to help our customers win in their marketplaces. The relationships we build with our customers are as important to our success as the products we manufacture. This collaborative environment delivers FRESH THINKING, reassuring our customers that they choose the best when they choose to work with the people of Dover Food Retail.
Installs compressor components and install compressors on units.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Must be able to read and understand job specifications.
· Read and understand tape measure.
· Must be able to pass training and operate overhead crane.
· Must be able to stand, stoop, bend and kneel for periods of time.
· Ability to use basic hand tools in proper manner.
· Ability to understand and use torque wrench.
· Basic reading and writing skills.
· Ability to lift heavy objects up to 50 pounds on occasion.
· Must be able to push or pull units to move them.
· Other duties as assigned by team leader or supervisor.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and three to six months related experience and/or training.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
Dover Food Retail is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.