Job Location: AEROSPACE COATINGS INTERNATIONAL - OXFORD, AL
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Assemble/repair various parts depending on assignment including but not limited to: actuators, stainless steel tubes, air inlet screens, cargo nets, wiper blades, diaphragms, plate valves, hysol application, painter or similarly related parts. Perform disassembly, pre-test, analysis, and reassembly of different actuator units. In order to perform these functions, the employee must be able to use small hand tools, as well as, calibrated measuring equipment such as digital multi-meters, dial calipers, and depth gauges. Employee should also have basic computer skills, most importantly a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble complex components that require precise placement
- Operate simple tooling as required to facilitate in the assembly of parts
- Master the assembly process
- Must be able to ensure proper mixture and application of differing chemicals/compounds
- Learn and understand how to disassemble, pre-test, analyze, and reassemble different actuators.
- Understand how to read precision measuring equipment.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- 3months 2 years ACI experience or 2 years directly related outside experience
- Ability to multi-task and follow directions
- Complete ACI Probationary Period
- Competent in at least one departmental process