MACOM is seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic assembly operator to join and contribute to our growing prototype line developing breakthrough high power RF devices. The position will report into the packaging / process development team and will be responsible for carrying out assembly and measurement operations and contributing to the delivery of next generation prototypes.
- Run various packaging assembly equipment, including but not limited to die bonder, wire bonders, C-SAM systems, plasma cleaners, ovens and laser marking systems.
- Process lots through the assembly line as indicated per travelers, drawings or work instructions.
- Perform optical inspections of products to ensure quality requirements are met.
- Perform measurements at critical process steps to verify product specifications are passing.
- Enter pertinent data into log files or MES system for appropriate lot and data tracking.
- Ensure work areas stay clean and organized.
- Provide feedback to engineering teams on equipment, product or process issues/improvements.