1st shift: 6 am - 2:30 pm
We provide manufacturing for custom applications which improve human-machine safety and machine uptime. Some of the industries include automation, medical, emergency vehicles, transportation, sports, machine tool, construction, crane, and entertainment.
Click HERE to see examples of our many processes, custom products, and applications.
- Assemble and finish various Dynatect products.
- Layout, measure, cut, bond and assemble variety of Dynatect products.
- Operate machines and hand tools (manual and air-operated).
- Minor machine operation.
- Read blueprints and job cards to be able to prioritize scheduled jobs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to communicate effectively in English.
- Basic math skills
- Capable of reading a ruler or tape measure.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Can lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- To be able to read blueprints is preferred.
- You thrive in a manufacturing environment.
- You deliver quality craftsmanship products.
- You take pride in the work you produce.
- You are reliable and come to work with a positive attitude.
- You are wanting to learn and grow in your career.
- 10-paid holidays every year
- Accrue PTO within weeks
- 401k match
- Tuition reimbursement
- $2,000 referral bonus
- In-house training and cross-training programs
- Career advancement
- See more of our benefit package on our Careers
Check out our Working at Dynatect page for more information on who we are, core values, our mission, and what it’s like to work at Dynatect Manufacturing.
🔔 If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process