Immediate openings available now! First and second shift positions available.
A job in which you can make a difference. Join the Production Team at Belimo and work in a well maintained factory with state of the art automation. You will assist in the production of innovative products that have a positive impact on personal comfort and the health and safety in buildings. We are a world market leader in the development and production of components for heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. We offer our customers more value than they expect and we achieve this by providing unique solutions and top performance. Our success has been made possible by our unique culture where values such as credibility and trust are in the forefront of everything we do.
Reasons you will love working for Belimo:
- Employee health and safety is a top priority!
- You can expect to earn a competitive wage at Belimo.
- You’ll be part of a great team at Belimo. Our motto is Together to the Top!
- Belimo is growing.
The Assember responsibilities support the Production Made-to-Stock and Made-to-Order Assembly Departments to insure efficiencies of all required processes.
COMPANY'S MISSION AND VALUES
The objectives of this position are fully integrated to the objectives of the Company’s Mission and Values. It is the responsibility of all employees to perform their duties in accordance with Company Policy.
The Assembler reports directly to the Group Leader in Danbury, CT and bears full responsibility for agreed upon goals and objectives.
- Responsible for accurately picking necessary parts for production orders.
- Assemble, check and package sub-components and finished products according to instruction, production order, work and inspection instructions as well as drawings in a quality and schedule-minded fashion.
- Execute special tasks within the assembly process.
- Mount items necessary for fulfilling the assembly orders of sub-components and finished products.
- Maintain order at the workplace, in the storage locations, and in rooms of general use.
- Temporary assignments as floater in different assembly teams.
- Cooperation within assembly team.
- Perform computer and administrative work such as order printing, label creation, order confirmation and tracking.
- Coordinate transport arrangements with Shipping.
- Priorities and arrange Production Papers and Pick List based on commitment level to customers.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Forward thinking with good time management skills
- Prior assembly and/or Manufacturing experience desirable
- Average manual dexterity (Hand to eye coordination)
- Mechanical ability necessary.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Operate manufacturing equipment and simple electronic test equipment.
We offer competitive salary & an excellent benefits package including performance bonus & an outstanding 401K Plan. Belimo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.