As posted by the hiring company
- Work from assembly drawings, identify parts, and predetermined assembly sequence documentation
- Perform assembly, fitting, filing, reaming, riveting, crimping, swarging, adjusting and inspection
- Disassembly, repair, and reassembly of returned or salvaged units
- Detect defective or incorrect parts and request replacements
- Assist in Set-Up of Equipment
- Use a variety of light machines and tools such as spot welder, drill press, arbor press, oven, air and hydraulic presses and simple die sets, riveting machine as well as hand tools.
- Use simple measuring gauges, scales, calipers, dial indicator, universal load testing fixture.
- Report all unusual conditions to the Production Tech and/or Supervisor
- Participate as a team member and work to continually improve all aspects of our business
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures and work instructions
- Incumbent may be required to perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent, ability to read, write and understand English at a high school graduate level, perform other functions at a high school equivalency level and have over 1 year and up to 2 years of experience in a hand assembly operation, with experience in micrometers, quality manufacturing operations.
- Soldering or brazing preferable.