PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
Performs assembly and packaging of Weaver components finished goods product.
(Fundamental duties necessary to achieve the objective of the position)
- Assembles and packages Die Assembly or Weaver rings and mounts.
- Packages Dies or Weaver components and instructions and warranty information in appropriate containers.
- Labels each finished lot. Completes documentation paperwork. Places packaged parts and accompanying paperwork on the pallet. It is essential that we provide our customers with the highest level quality products possible.
- Maintains accurate lot counts on jobs performed. Records required information on work orders.
- Visually inspects and reports to the Production Coordinator or Supervisor all parts not meeting specifications. Ensures that all defective parts are placed in the proper and separate location.
- Maintains clean and neat work area. Stores incoming parts and supplies.
- Answers technical questions in assembly area.
- Trains new, backup or additional employees
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed and may be required to work odd shifts.
ESSENTIAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS
(Experience, education, licenses, certifications, and general knowledge, skills and abilities)
- Good math skills including knowledge of fractions and decimals
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently after jobs are set up by the Production Coordinator or Production Supervisor.
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled