YOU BUILD IT - CUSTOMERS BUY IT!
JOIN TORO TODAY!!!
- WE'LL FULLY TRAIN YOU TO ASSEMBLE LAWN MOWERS, SNOW BLOWERS, ETC (NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!)
- $18.50 - $20.00 STARTING PAY (PAID WEEKLY!)
- EXCELLENT, AFFORDABLE BENEFITS (MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, 401K W/COMPANY MATCH)
- OVERTIME AVAILABLE ON A VOLUNTARY BASIS (NOT REQUIRED)
- MONDAY - FRIDAY SCHEDULES
- Fits and fastens parts together using bolts, nuts, screws, rivets, or other adhesive devices with the use of hand tools and power driven equipment, joins parts with clamps and jigs to prepare parts for assembly use.
- Prepares parts for painting.
- Loads and unloads conveyors with component parts, places parts in containers or stacks for convenient movement or use; prepares, loads and seals cartons for shipment or storage.
- Fill in at any time or station on the assembly line for any period of time.
- Rework all units which have not met quality standards.
- Assist supervisor in placement of parts during line changeovers or at other times necessary. Notifies supervisor, trucker, and/or other employees concerned when a station is getting low on parts.
- Assists and trains in new operators at their various stations on the assembly line.
- Direct and maintain assembly line operations in the supervisor's absence; carrying out foreman's instructions when given.
- Assists in keeping line area orderly and clean.
- May gather and count service parts during regular working hours from the assembly line only, if all material handlers are working in their classification.
Must be able to work in systematic manner; responsible for workmanship meeting quality standards, must be able to move to various locations and adapt self readily to all duties in the classification required to operate power driven assembly equipment and tools; must be qualified to set up operations, secure parts, instruct operators, and assist in directing the work as well as to perform m production work within classification. This in no way limits the need and requirement of assemblers to fill own parts bins.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.