This position is responsible for assembling metal product, partially or completely, and positioning parts. You will assemble according to knowledge of the unit or following blueprints, diagrams, layouts or oral instruction.
Role & Responsibility
- Positions parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or blueprint.
- Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets or other fasteners using hand, air and/or power tools.
- Removes small quantities of metal to produce close fit between parts.
- Tends to machines to perform force fitting or fastening operations as specified.
- Performs duties in a safe, efficient manner in compliance with safety rules and regulations.
- Keeps area clean and organized.
- Assists in the instruction and training of others as requested by supervisor.
- Position may require additional responsibility and ability to work overtime hours.
- Work experience 0-2 years or more, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Travel Required: less than 10%
- Must be able to follow established methods and procedures and perform work accordingly. Must have the ability to work rapidly and under time pressure for extended periods of time in order to meet build requirements. Must possess the ability to read build sheets and blueprints.
- The ability to communicate with supervisors and fellow workers in both written and verbal forms at a level normally acquired through the completion of a high school diploma or GED is required.
- Job specific skills, techniques and safe work and equipment operating practices are learned through on-the-job and classroom training. General instructions are given on recurring duties, operations and assignments; detailed instructions are given on new duties, operations and assignments.
- The overall level of work is defined as medium duty. Employees are expected to exert 21 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 11 to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. There are some levels of work defined as heavy duty in which the employees are expected to exert 51 to 70 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 21 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.