Jump-start Your Career as a Machinery Assembler in a Growing Company
At ProMach, we’re looking for people who want to shine. You’ll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. A mechanical marvel. A customer service authority. Meticulous. A closer. A futurist.
You’ll be challenged and rewarded. Make friends and have fun. Improve our customers’ packaging performance and efficiency every day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We’re proud of that and hope you will be too.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
EPI (a brand of Pro Mach and ID Technology) is looking for a talented and detail-oriented Assembler for its New Freedom, PA machinery plant. We are looking for candidates with talents in the Electrical and Mechanical fields to build machinery based on engineering designs and customer specifications. Our business is growing steadily, and we are in need of an Assembler for an immediate job opening. In this role you will...
- Assemble machinery according to engineering specs and drawings to ensure quality and functionality.
- Effectively interact with engineering (Electrical and Mechanical) to help determine if an assembly change is needed to achieve optimum machine performance.
- Mounting of electrical components and routing its corresponding wires.
- Ensure schedule and quality goals are met.
Who we're looking for?
- Ability to read machine drawings and documentation on machine assembly and customer requirements.
- Ability to use basic hand and power tools
- Ability to work independently
- Adherence to all safety guidelines as outlined in the safety manual
- Ability to read and interpret AutoCad drawings is a plus
- Ability to read and interpret schematics is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Machine shop knowledge a plus
- Fork lift truck knowledge & certification a plus
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds frequently, up to 75 pounds occasionally
- Capable of prolonged standing
- Bending, kneeling, lifting
What’s in it for you?
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental/vision programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment!
Other highlights of this position
- Full time, first shift
- Modern facility with a clean, air conditioned shop floor and new equipment
- Starting pay of $17.50+ per hour based on skills and experience
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Customers across North America depend on ID Technology to design, build, and install the most effective labeling, coding, and marking systems for their product lines. As a leading manufacturer and integrator of labeling, coding, and marking equipment, ID Technology provides our customers with six separate label converting plant locations across North America to produce quality labels and tags efficiently and quickly. ID Technology also manufactures the LSI line of integrated labeling systems. As part of the ProMach Labeling & Coding business line, ID Technology helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers.
For over 36 years, EPI has provided simple and durable labeling equipment for the packaging industry. Engineered for ease of use and reliability, EPI’s labeling machinery is designed to integrate in to your packaging process. We take the time to understand each application and listen to our customers’ needs. Let us show you how precise thinking and simple design can help you. EPI's manufacturing plant and worldwide headquarters is located in southern York County, Pennsylvania – conveniently located off Interstate 83. This facility includes upgraded manufacturing capabilities, an R&D Lab for development of new products and line extensions, and a sales showroom to demonstrate our equipment with actual applications.
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.