- Assembles PC Boards, units and subassemblies using wiring diagrams, drawings/sketches, schematics, and standard manufacturing procedures.
- Perform multiple assigned manufacturing duties by following specific blueprint and other documented work instructions. These duties include, but are not limited to, soldering and simple mechanical assembly.
- Performs multiple equipment operation by following specific procedure documentation. This equipment operation includes a very wide range of assembly techniques and technologies.
- Undertake a minimum of forty (40) hours in-house training in assembly skills, techniques and requirements.
- Demonstrates training knowledge and understanding by passing a written and oral training class and passes required exam.
- Cross training in other related assembly areas as production demand required
- Maintain a neat and orderly work station and demonstrates proper use and care of company tools and materials.
- Interfaces with engineers, technicians and other manufacturing personnel as necessary to effect completion of assemblies.
- Adaptable to working in different assembly areas as required.
- Adheres to Ultra's Code of Conduct and Business Ethics Standards.
- Performs other tasks, as required.
- 1+ years of Manufacturing Experience
- Ability to obtain a US Government security clearance. Security clearances are granted to U.S. citizens.
- Good hand eye coordination
- Willing to read procedures and prints
- Willingness to complete and pass a week long solder class.
- Willing to read and speak English
- Shop Floor environment / shared workbench or workstation
- Willing to perform repetitive motion (rotating wrists, keyboarding, using small/large tools)
- Willing to lift up to 25 pounds
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand or sit for long periods of time
- The employee is occasionally required to walk, reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and speak or listen
Additional location specific information available upon contact
We offer medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, health savings accounts, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan with a Company match.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing compensation. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodation statement: if you need an accommodation for any part of the application process, please email email@example.com