About Textron GSE
The Textron GSE family of brands represents ground support equipment product lines and service solutions that have served the world’s airlines, freight carriers and airports for more than 150 combined years. The portfolio includes a full lineup of conventional and towbarless pushbacks, baggage tractors, tow tractors, belt loaders, one-man and two-man deicers, ground power units, air starts, and air conditioning units, offered under the TUG™, Douglas™, Premier™, and Safeaero™ brands. These products are built in manufacturing facilities and serviced in airport shops around the world.
• Assemble component parts into completed units within blueprint specification and design tolerances.
• Maintain acceptable performance standards for assembly, production, quality, safety, and housekeeping.
• Perform minor adjustments, repairs, or setups to equipment or machines with supervision.
• Inspect parts or completed units by using visual inspection, gages, tape measures, check fixtures, calipers, or other equipment.
• Perform a variety of assembly and production duties with minimal supervision.
• Responsible for correct placement of all tools in proper locations daily.
• Maintain a clean and organized workstation by taking pride in having a clean work environment.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Education: High School Diploma or GED required
• Years of experience: 0-2 years of experience