Do you want to learn new skills, explore pharmaceutical research and manufacturing, network with experts and build a resume that opens doors? Join us to launch your career. We’ll support you with training, employee connections, and our shared vision for specialty pharmaceuticals.
Tolmar, Inc. is a fully integrated pharmaceutical company based in Colorado that develops, manufactures, and globally distributes branded and generic prescription pharmaceuticals in the areas of urology, oncology, and dermatology. Tolmar is a leader in the development and manufacturing of specialty injectable products such as ELIGARD® and FENSOLVI®, not to mention our extensive line of generic prescription dermatologic applications.
Passion guides our commitment to providing the highest level of support to the health care providers and patients within the disease states that our products treat. Our highly experienced, commercial leadership team and specialty sales force embody dedication with purpose. Tolmar is dedicated to advancing our pipeline of products and expanding our portfolio to serve important patient medical needs.
About Tolmar Manufacturing
Tolmar is well known for our technical expertise and extensive manufacturing capabilities. We are a global leader in the manufacture of extended release LHRH injectable therapies. Our technology and manufacturing expertise in topical generic dermatology enables Tolmar to continually optimize the science of our specialty products.
Staffed by a talented team of scientists, engineers and industry experts, our Colorado facilities feature state-of-the-art:
- Chemistry and microbiology laboratories
- cGMP-compliant manufacturing
- Semisolid, lyophilization and injectable filling lines
- Multi-shift production operations
- Warehouse and cold-chain distribution capabilities
Proposed Work Description
The nature of business is that priorities can shift according to the needs of the company/department. Therefore, described below is a sampling of the kinds of work we expect this position to entail:
- Support Continuous Improvement (Operational Excellence - OpEx) projects as they relate to the Aseptic department
- Support Aseptic Managers and Supervisors with Quality Actions (CAPAs, EFFs, etc.)
- Support Managers on executing Quarterly Master Plan
- Support Aseptic Training Program and CBT development/updates
- Support document and process updates through Veeva
- Support OEE/KPI data collection and trending
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to interact collaboratively and effectively in a team environment.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills with demonstrated experience in working with Microsoft Suite of programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Outlook).
The Intern is expected to operate within the framework of Tolmar’s Core Values:
- Consistently operate with the highest standards of ethics and compliance.
- Take ownership of your actions, success and setbacks.
- Respect each other and understand that honest collaboration is at the heart of our company success.
- Go the extra mile to make things happen.
- Be committed to all we do and the patients we serve.
- Embrace change with enthusiasm.
- Strive to learn about and understand the needs of customers and patients, and take action with great speed and efficiency no matter the task.
Education & Experience
- Pursuing a degree in Engineering discipline, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Sciences, or related field.
- Interest in leadership in regulated industry including pharmaceutical, health care, medical device, production, or manufacturing.
- Work is performed primarily in office, laboratory, manufacturing, and construction sites.
- Comfortable working on ladders, lifts and at heights as needed.
Compensation and Benefits