Stanley Consultants is seeking an Army Program Manager to work with our Federal team. The Army Program Manager works in cooperation with the Army Account Manager for overall business development, contracting actions, delivery execution, and customer relationships relating to assigned IDIQ contracts.
The Army Program Manager serves as the focal point between Stanley Consultants and IDIQ clients, including their management and end-user stakeholders, regarding all issues of project delivery, performance, client satisfaction and new business prospects. The Program Manager ensures full compliance with the terms and conditions of the contract and ensures that non-conforming contract services are corrected. The Program Manager will be responsible for providing day-to-day leadership and program management across multiple client engagements and diverse project portfolios under assigned IDIQ contracts. They will focus on organic business development initiatives to drive new business and will support proposal development in collaboration with the Account Manager, Capture, Inside Sales, and Outside Sales teams. A strategic mind-set is required to identify and promote lessons learned and scales of efficiency in close collaboration with the Account Manager, Client Service Managers (CSM) and delivery teams.
As an Army Program Manager, you will:
- Support the Account Manager with identification of opportunities, responses to Task Order Requirements Notices (TORNs), preparation of SF330 proposals, and execution of contracts.
- Identify subject matter experts for proposal activities and develop win themes aligned to customer requirements and identified differentiators to competition.
- Drive service delivery success through genuine employee and key customer relationship management.
- Assure communication and cooperation among team members.
- Work with the Account Manager and/or cognizant Client Service Manager and interface with the client on all matters involving contract execution.
- Assist in the execution of contract requirements in accordance with appropriate regulations and company policies and procedures.
- In concert with Project Managers, monitor and guide the execution of multiple projects within contract requirements to assure that profitability, cost, schedules, and quality goals are met.
- Monitor project Government CPARS activities closely; provide timely input to Government CPARS assessors; and provide timely, effective responses to ratings in the CPARS system.
- Participate in teaming and subcontractor vetting processes.
- Participate in contract/subcontract negotiations.
- Participate in program and project reviews and coordination meetings. Support resource planning, scheduling budget control, and risk management activities.
- Report program status to the Account Manager on a bi-weekly basis.
- Support project delivery personnel in the development and implementation of corrective action plans when deviations from budgets and/or schedules are identified.
- Support assigned Project Managers in the timely closeout of completed projects/programs to ensure that all obligations are satisfied, and program documentation is properly recorded.
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the firm.
- Maintain a 360-degree view of all touch points between company leadership and the clients, ensuring all forms of client and employee knowledge is captured and managed.
- Use and integrate technology to collect, manage, and communicate account specific information knowledge sharing.
- Monitor & ensure that security cleared staff complete all mandatory customer & contract- specific training.
Additional Information: Business travel to client sites and offices for meetings will be required for this role. Participation in organizations such as the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME) and others will also be required. The location of this position will be negotiable, but proximity to a major USACE District is desired.
- Bachelors’ degree in engineering or architecture from an ABET accredited institution.
- Excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for developing relationships with senior leadership.
- Self-starter, energetic, enthusiastic, and organized.
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding of program management tools and procedures.
- Understanding of experience with metrics for assessing and reporting program progress, productivity and variance analysis.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite. Must be familiar with using Excel functions and formulas in the performance of managing contract and or programs.
- Registered PE, or RA
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Architecture
- Active DoD Security Clearance
- Experience working with USACE as military, civilian, or contractor.
- Program Management experience on DoD contracts.
As a member-owned company for over 100 years, we have been improving lives by surpassing complex challenges in power generation and delivery, transportation, water, governmental and military facilities, building services, and the environment. We inspire by embracing a global mindset, diversity and training to build member skills that stretch the imagination. We provide a collegial work environment where members feel connected to their colleagues and clients, as well as fulfilled in their work.
We are proud to be part of Stanley Consultants, and invite you to join our team!
A Great Place to Work: Become a Member
Once you are hired at Stanley Consultants, you become a member of our member-owned company. Our Core Values speak to the capabilities, initiative, integrity, creativity, and commitment that make you, as a member, our most important asset. As a member, you have the opportunity to chart your own career path and play a role in shaping our mutual future.
Click Here: A Great Place to Work