As posted by the hiring company
Job DescriptionRotary and Mission Systems (“RMS”) is a diverse multi-national business that develops and manufactures an extensive array of platforms, mission systems, training and logistics products, and radar systems.
The Army Blackhawk Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Sr Program Manager is responsible for the development and execution of FMS growth strategies and campaigns, and for the cost, schedule, technical and quality execution of the U.S Army Black Hawk FMS Programs.
This further entail risk and change management, team leadership and communications and interface with internal and external stakeholders. Focus areas include P&L responsibility for Black Hawk FMS contracting, development, test and unique completions. The role requires program management and business operations of a program management team with diverse cross-functional organizations. Responsibilities include new business development, proposals, acquisition, development, integration, production and sustainment of BLACK HAWK helicopter modifications.
In addition to program responsibilities, the Sr Program Manager will be responsible for briefing leadership at the US Army Utility Helicopter Program Office and Defense Contract Management Agency as well as Sikorsky and RMS leadership as required. The position is responsible for internal culture of accountability improvements and initiatives, talent recruitment and development, program performance assessment, daily work assignments, and employee recognition. The Sr Manager establishes the vision for the FMS futures strategy by interfacing with Strategy and Business Development, Lockheed Martin Government Affairs, Lockheed Martin Global Business Development International and the US Government Securities Assistance Teams to foster new FMS opportunities. Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas.
Basic Qualifications• The candidate shall possess a minimum of eight (8) years of Program Management experience, new business acquisition programs, production and fleet sustainment operations.
• Experience with U.S Army Acquisition and Material Management and Site management of Huntsville, AL Business Operations is preferred.
• The candidate shall have experience and/or understanding on the capture process and how to develop growth strategies and win plans.
• The candidate has demonstrated aircraft operations/build planning, long range planning, financial acumen to include business case analysis.
• The candidate has demonstrated ability to guide, direct and impact the business, balance challenges associated with program execution, customer obligations, and meeting all business commitments.
• The candidate has demonstrated ability to deliver results through development of effective relationships and leadership of a highly skilled, diverse workforce and is adept at working with matrix organizations to obtain program execution goals to include orders, sales, EBIT and cash.
• The candidate is fully able to think and act strategically as well as tactically from a broad business perspective.
• The candidate possesses strong negotiation and conflict management skills.
• The candidate possesses the ability to establish priorities, manage multiple tasks simultaneously and successfully resolve complex matters/issues, all in the midst of changing priorities.
• The candidate possesses excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, and executive presence.
• The candidate has a thorough understanding of financial/business analysis, government contracts, and technology/business planning.
• The candidate has proven experience with program management tools and processes.
• The candidate has experience and familiarity with the government acquisition process.
• The candidate has proven strong business acumen and an understanding of how programs support overall business strategy and has demonstrated decision-making ability.
• The candidate has the ability to refresh and further embed Full Spectrum Leadership through focus on both performance results and behaviors
EEOLockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
*Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Other Important InformationBy applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to work remotelyPart-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.
Work Schedule InformationLockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Security Clearance InformationThis position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Colorado Pay StatementBenefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP, Education Assistance, Parental Leave, Paid time off, and Holidays.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the annual base salary range for this position is $146,800 - $244,600 . Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Lockheed Martin considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
This position is incentive plan eligible
Executive OrderCOVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.