JOIN THE RUG DOCTOR CLEAN TEAM: Area Service Representative
Rug Doctor is hiring a full-time, Monday-Friday, Area Service Representative (ASR), and is seeking a responsible, self-starter to provide delivery of products and the service/cleaning of displays and equipment, while providing superior customer service to established retail accounts located in Omaha, NE area.
We are looking for candidates like you that like to work independently, has a successful record of accomplishment, and can self-manage their productivity in a fast-paced environment in the delivery of the products daily. If this position fits you, we want to hear from you!
What We Offer:
- Company vehicle - Includes fuel, maintenance, insurance, and repairs
- Paid training
- Company uniforms
- Company credit card for business related expenses - travel, meals, etc.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, Life and other optional benefits
- 401(k) plan with Company match
- Educational Reimbursement
The ideal qualifications to become a Rug Doctor AREA SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE:
- Desire to learn and practice company standards
- Friendly, with exceptional communication skills
- Dynamic, with an outgoing personality
- Customer service oriented
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to work independently and solve problems
- Basic computer skills
- Available Full Time, 38-40 hours, Monday-Friday, Saturday (as needed)
- Excited about a career, not just a job
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High school diploma or GED (preferred)
- Valid state driver’s license and clean driving record
- Meet physical requirements - bending, stooping, kneeling, lift/raise up to 50lbs from ground to higher levels, and manually push/pull up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work in different climates – hot, cold, etc.
- The ability to drive a vehicle for consecutive hours in day.
Ready to Join the Rug Doctor Team as an ASR? CLICK APPLY
Rug Doctor is an EOE company. Consent of candidate is required to complete a criminal background inquiry, non-DOT physical and to complete and pass a drug screen to qualify and considered for employment.