What’s new for 2022?
Thank you for your interest in working with us at Nutraceutical, a Better Being, Co. We want to share some of the exciting things happening here. We believe in rewarding our employees for outstanding performance, and we show it!
Starting in January 2022, we will see:
- A 10% REDUCTION in employee health care premium costs and LOWER deductibles
- ZERO NET COST HEALTH CARE option for Employee Only plan
- An on-site Health Clinic for you and your family
- Increased PTO accrual and Company Observed Holidays
- Improved EAP and Behavioral Health Benefits
- And so much more!
This Area Sales Representative will cover our Missouri/Kansas/Arkansas territory. Under limited supervision, performs duties following established procedures in the following areas:
- Sells entire product line of nutritional/ food supplement products, as well as new products, to retailers/buyers. Determines customer needs and sales potential.
- Develops customer relations through educating customers and retailers as to the company’s products, services, and prices.
- Frequently travels for the purpose of evaluating, and enhancing current and/or prospective sales.
- Answers customer’s questions and handles customer service situations when applicable.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Works effectively and efficiently with a sales team to expand and serve our customer base.
- Identifies areas of growth within assigned stores and works with buyers to accomplish growth.
- Set up appointments with retailers/buyers of the health food store accounts in assigned territory.
- Perform product demonstrations to create an interest in products among retailers and consumers.
- Conduct store inventories as needed.
- Identify areas of growth within assigned stores and works with buyers to accomplish growth.
- Participate in monthly sales representative teleconferences, regional meetings, and annual meetings.
- Must be willing to work out of home office.
- Support of and involvement in company, department, and/or safety policies, procedures, programs and activities.
- Maintenance of a clean and orderly work area.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university, and one to two years related experience.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of basic computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software.
- Work requires strong presentation skills and continual attention to detail while establishing priorities and meeting sales goals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients and customers.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and talk or hear.
- Employee must exert up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include near acuity, far acuity, depth perception, accommodation, color vision, and field of vision.
Wondering what it’s like to work for Nutraceutical? You’ll enjoy coming to work AND receive these benefits:
- Competitive and comprehensive wellness benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Company paid short and long-term disability.
- Education Assistance of up to $5,000 per year
- Immediate Paid Time Off accrual + 12 paid holidays; that’s 5 weeks off for your first year!
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- 401(k) with company match
- Annual bonus potential
- Product discounts
- And more!
Notice to Recruiters
We prefer that candidates apply directly rather than through recruiters. Recruiters must contact the Human Resource Department prior to submitting a resume, may only submit resumes to the Human Resource Department and may not contact hiring managers without Human Resource permission.
This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities and qualifications.
The position, duties, and qualifications are subject to change at any time.