Air Systems Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Air Systems Inc. is a TOTAL FACILITIES SOLUTION for HVAC, Architectural Sheet Metal, Preventive Maintenance & Service, Electrical, High Purity Process Piping, Plumbing, Building Automation Systems and Energy Solutions.
Job Title: -- Project Manager – Architectural Sheet Metal
Air Systems is looking for a seasoned Project Manager experienced in Architectural Sheet Metal. Who likes the challenge of unique designs, projects and deadlines. He / She is able to run jobs big and small, coordinating multiple jobs simultaneously, while also providing leadership to large project teams and to the ASM department. The Project Manager works with customers to develop the project scope of work, budgeting and estimating costs, and oversees preparation of documents and Architectural Sheet Metal project plans. The Project Manager assists in procurement of equipment and materials and is responsible for reviewing, reporting, and projecting all project costs. He / She manages project roles, identifying and coordinating resource requirements. The most important aspect of the job is to provide customer satisfaction. The Project Manager ensures effective communications and assures relationships between customers and project team members are maintained.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: --
• Develops and maintains professional communications with co-workers and clients
• Make sales contacts, research customer needs, and follow up on sales leads
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients, assuring client satisfaction
• Meet established revenue and profit goals
• Attend client project meetings
• Establish, manage, and provide leadership to job/project team
• Facilitates and troubleshoots problems associated with project
• Purchase materials and equipment as needed
• Maintain control and accurate projections of project costs
• Provide department leadership by example and mentoring.
• Support accountability for individual projects as well as ASM department in general
• Maintains and follows established Air Systems Project Management procedures Qualifications: -
• 5+ Years experience as a Project Manager in the Architectural Sheet Metal industry.
• Ideal candidate will have previous experience working with various projects to include Metal Roofing, Louvers, Column Covers, Architectural Flashings, Metal Siding/Exterior Walls
• Proficient on MS Office Suite
• Excellent oral/written communication skills
• Developed presentation skills
• Excellent customer relations skills
• Attention to Detail
• Be able to multi-task
• Excellent Organization
• Ability to problem solve
• Team Player
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Creative use of skills and resources to get the job done
5+ Years experience as a Project Manager in ASM- Architectural Sheet Metal Industry.
Proficient on MS Office Suite
Developed presentation skills
Professional Competencies Needed
Customer focused approach
Dedicated to a job well done
Excellent verbal and written communication
Be a problem solver
Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Able to manage multiple responsibilities concurrently
Ale to creatively use skills and resources to get the job done
Be a partner
Be a performer
Does what is right, even if it's not easy
California is an “At Will” state. Employment with Air Systems an EMCOR Company is not for a specific term and it can be terminated by either the employee or Air Systems an EMCOR Company, with or without cause, and with or without notice at any time.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled