Sell the Company's products and services to architects, specifiers, general contractors, and developers with the goal of getting ASTA AMERICA specified on specs and plans.
- Identify sales opportunities by calling on architectural firms and specifiers.
- Organize and maintain leads through our approved AIA online courses and ARCAT.
- Conduct mailouts and email campaigns to perspective architectural firms and staff.
- Establish and maintain list of architects in major cities in the southeast.
- Strategically generate sales leads to increase product sales for the company.
- Attend American Institute of Architects (AIA) regional and national trade shows.
- Build relationships with architects and specifiers that will support our efforts to be specified by architects.
- Provide literature and technical data to architects of our complete product line.
- Work in conjunction with our sales and marketing team to promote our products to architects.
- Prioritize and plan work activities using time efficiently, set goals and objectives, and develop realistic action plans.
- Deliver sales presentations to prospective architects and specifiers when needed.
- Keep manager informed of current sales activities and future projections.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree required or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience.
- Must have valid driver’s license and transportation to make customer visits.
- Basic computer skills required, Outlook email, Word, Excel.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally on the telephone and in person.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, and walk.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.