Jacobs is only supporting candidate development activities for this role. This position is for a Joint Venture team, and you will be assigned to one of the associated firms and work onsite at MARTA.
As a System Safety System Engineer, you will manage all aspects of project planning, project design over all coordination with architectural/engineering professional. In this role, you will also manage project procurement of AFC material, equipment, contractors, and all construction activities.
- Responsible for development and implementation of project management plans and strategies for MARTA's long-range goal.
- Develops plans, strategies, goals, and objectives for Project Management staff to implement the Authority’s long-range Capital Improvement Program.
- Monitors and controls the progress and performance of all vendors and consultants
- Directs the preparation of agreements with entities such as public agencies, private utilities, and railroads connected to capital projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of progressive experience as a Project Manager with an emphasis on architectural and structural design Project Management experience should include the planning, design, management, and administration of large-scale design/construction and rehabilitation projects.
- 10 years AFC management experience in multiple jurisdictions
Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
- Architectural and Project Management Professional Certification is recommended.
At Jacobs, we’re partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you’ll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.