Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for maintaining effective relationships with current and new Architectural customers that lead to increased sales, specifications, and revenue
- Will work in conjunction with a Western Window Systems dealer representative
- Responsible for identifying and prospecting for new Architectural customers
- Work closely with architects and develop sales strategies.
- Analyze market trends and develop action plans to capitalize on shifts in market
- Prepare prospecting activity and reports thru a CRM program
- Developing strong client relationships within the architectural community
- Promote new products as directed to the specific market segment and present to Architects that are applicable
- Conduct CEU presentations often.
- Join and participate in a relevant networking association. Example: AIA
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Business Acumen.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Results Driven.
- Customer Focus.
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Presentation skills
- Professional appearance
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as a Computer, Tablet, and phone.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit, stand, and/or walk for 8 hours at a time; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms as well as carry literature and samples sometimes up flights of stairs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position requires frequent travel, more than 50% of most travel is outside the local area and may include overnight.
Required Education or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of two years in a sales or sales support role.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience with business-to-business commerce and Internet communication software.
- Two years in customer service, public speaking, or training role in a technology company.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.