Job Location: Carondelet Corp. - Pevely, MO
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $17.50 Hourly
Job Shift: 1st Shift
Job Category: Manufacturing
Using Carbon Arc - Gouging, Remove all excess metals material, gating, risers, and flash as close to casting surface as possible without causing damage to casting in preparation for further processing in Finishing Area.
Experience with Carbon Arc - Gouging. Welding experience is preferred.
Basic Math; Basic Reading (SOP’s, Work Instructions, Charts, Schedules); Basic Writing/Data Entry (Timekeeping, shop floor reporting).
- Remove all gating, risers, and excess metal (fins feedpads) from castings per standard operational procedures.
- Properly identify all returns and send to charging floor.
- Use overhead bridge cranes to set up and remove castings from arc booth.
- Perform housekeeping functions as needed to keep work area clean and safe.
- Weekly cut up customer returns, purchased scrap and internal scrap. Properly identify for Melt & Pour.
- Obtain poured weights on castings identified as samples if not already done by Sample Layout personnel.
- Complete time sheets as required to accurately record how time is spent during shift.
- Remove all sleeves and sand from casting.
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned by your supervisor.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females,
Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Drug Free Workplace