Mesa Energy Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world’s leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Mesa Energy Systems is a HVAC mechanical services company that provides fully integrated solutions for preventative maintenance and repair, upgrading existing mechanical, electrical, and controls systems to provide the most efficient economic solutions to meet customer expectations.
Job Title: Applied Service Technician
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to Mesa’s large tonnage chiller accounts.
- Support the office with recommended repairs from delivery to completion.
- Availability for emergency service calls “on-call” thru normal rotation.
- Ensure completion of maintenances within the scheduled month and allotted time.
- Perform quality checks on Service technicians that are part of the team. Report exceptions to the Field Superintendent/Service Manager.
- Attend monthly Safety/Team meetings that keep Service Technicians informed on policy and procedures, performance and goals of the company.
- Manage two-hour rule and communication with Dispatcher and customers when approaching maximum trouble shoot time.
- Ensure compliance for safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all quotes provided to your customers are followed up on.
- Work directly with Chiller Field Supervisor on new and existing customer opportunities or issues.
- Extensive HVAC large tonnage field knowledge with minimum 3-5 years service field experience.
- OEM Experience or Factory Training is a plus
- Extensive Safety knowledge and training with minimum 5 years field experience.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills a plus.
- Ability to organize and plan daily responsibilities effectively.
Why work here?
Fortune 500 company
Great organization, lot of tenure
National leader in new technologies
We encourage and offer continuous training
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.