What you’ll be doing:
●Manage a team of IT professionals that define, develop, and maintain information systems within the organization.
●Coordinate studies and implement new procedures and techniques.
●Supervise team members; respond to complex, escalated enquiries; and check the work of others to ensure projects are conducted effectively and recommendations and reports are accurate and timely.
●Prioritize and assign tasks to ensure that the team's resources are used effectively and that work schedules and targets are met.
● Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team
● Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
● Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager
● Typically does not spend more than 20% of time performing the work supervised
● Accountable for the results of a large and/or moderately complex support or production operations team including subordinate work leaders
● Applies acquired expertise to analyze and solve problems without clear precedent
● Provides input on resource planning and policy development
● Coaches team members on performance, completes employee performance evaluations and recommends pay actions
What we are looking for:
Typically requires 5–7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
● Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
● Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
● Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
● Contributes to process improvements
● Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
● Provides informal guidance to junior staff
● Works with minimal guidance
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 102 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 220,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2021 sales of USD $34.48 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make, and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen.
Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.