This position is responsible for providing Application Engineering and Electrical Technical Support to Raycap’s engineering and sales departments, company representative firms and to our end-customer base. Significant interaction with customers is necessary to support sales staff in the process of marketing company products, and in the support of new products and low voltage switchgear, high-capacity Surge Suppression products for AC, DC, telecom, industrial and/or high-speed industrial Ethernet circuits . Interaction with sales staff and customers will occur via phone, video conference and on-site customer meetings.
Primary Job Responsibilities
• First line contact in providing Electrical, Technical and Application Engineering support.
• Part of a team developing and creating customer driven products and solutions from inception to completion.
• Provide Field Engineering support of Raycap products. Conduct site visit and audits as required.
• Support the Marketing Department in the creation of technical marketing materials.
• Create White Papers detailing the use and benefits of Raycap products.
• Analyze opportunities for new company products and where appropriate, initiate proposals for product development efforts to meet identified market needs.
• Conduct training of customers, sales staff and company representative firms in the application of Raycap products.
• BSEE or MSEE degree a plus
• 2 - 5 years of related experience
• Extensive customer contact in a sales-related environment necessary
• Knowledge of North American AC power infrastructure
• Practical, hands-on approach to trouble shooting
• Adaptable to changing company needs
• Experience in power protection in any of the following, telecommunications, energy, defense, solar power, industrial automation and/or control industries is helpful
• Good verbal, presentation, writing and computer application skills
• Experience with manufacturing processes a plus
• This position will require approximately 50% travel
Who are we
Raycap, Inc. creates products that protect and support the world’s most valuable assets. We support advanced solutions for telecommunications, renewable energy, transportation, defense and other applications worldwide.
What we offer
• Excellent benefit package
• Paid Time Off from day one and other paid leave programs
• 10 company paid annual holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement program
• Generous 401(k) employer contribution
We encourage you to apply for this position if you enjoy being challenged and working in a fast-paced dynamic work setting. We are team-based, supportive environment, providing opportunities for growth and career advancement.
Raycap is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, creed, veteran or military status, or other protected status. We participate in E-verify for all employment verifications. We maintain a drug-free workplace.