Applications Engineer I
What you’ll be doing
- Provide daily hardware and software engineering, support and maintenance, performance monitoring and reporting, solutions design and consulting for Arrow's Hardware/Software infrastructure Systems.
- Analyze and troubleshoot problems in software, applications, databases, hardware and COTS applications.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support working directly with IT groups and/or users.
- Participate in yearly Disaster Recovery tests.
- Potential travel to Arrow locations for installations and/or problem resolution.
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires 5–7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
- Contributes to process improvements
- Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
- Provides informal guidance to junior staff
- Works with minimal guidance
What’s In It For You
- Training and professional development
- Performance coaching
- Work with fun team in a supportive environment
- Work at a strong and growing company
- Community involvement opportunities
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 102 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 220,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2021 sales of USD $34.48 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make, and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen.
IN-KA-Bangalore, India (Midford Crescent) GESC