Job Location: Xeridiem - Tucson - Tucson, AZ
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: 4 Year Degree
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Job Shift: Day
This position will be located in Tucson, AZ; Wall, NJ; or Sandy, UT
Assess new opportunities for capabilities and strategic fit. Deliver creative solutions to maximize value for both the customer and Spectrum Plastics Group. Develop cost models and proposals/quotes for presentation to the customer to drive new business growth.
- Establish business case and technical-feasibility assessments to support project proposals for customers and ensure incoming opportunities align with plant capabilities
- Assist and support the Sales process to grow revenue
- Provide technical support to Sales and both external and internal customers.
- Serve as technical lead to specify work scope and cost information for sales estimates and proposals.
- Manage all aspects of product quoting, including:
- Identifying processes and work with Purchasing to identify suppliers necessary to support new opportunities.
- Identifying the need for purchased components and requestin quotes either through outside vendors or internal to Spectrum Plastics Group
- Identifying necessary tooling/equipment to support assembly/development.
- Assuring that quotes are revised as necessary pending Sales and customer feedback and ensure necessary changes are reviewed/implemented.
- Preparation of proposal documents and required manufacturer documentation to support quote.
- Scope and estimate cost for new projects to the customer’s requirements in a cost effective, strategic, and timely manner
- Collaborate with Engineering and Operations to establish project schedules, delivery dates, and cost objectives and communicate expected timeframe for project completion/product delivery to customer.
- Work cooperatively with Engineering to transfer newly won projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Upholds Spectrum Plastics Group vision and core values
- Follow safety guidelines and adheres to safety absolutes.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education/Experience/Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Action oriented, he/she must have a willingness to learn, work well within a team, integrity and respect when dealing with others, good verbal and written communication skills, project management, detail oriented, able to provide direction on technical and complex issues, able to work under pressure, able to work a flexible work schedule, administrative skills.
- Core values: strategic vision, ethical behavior, customer focus, openness, mutual trust and respect, employee engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following Engineering disciplines: Industrial, Mechnical, Biomedical, Electrical, Chemical. Relevant industry experience; or equivalent years of work experience is a plus.
- Effectively communicated project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Computer skills to include, but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and Project.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within product design and development of medical devices
- Knowledge of medical device design and regulatory requirements
- Ability to use Salesforce and Microsoft Project
- Ability to work with financial models