What you'll be doing:
● Designs and develops software solutions to meet business requirements. Manages full software development lifecycle including testing, implementation, and auditing. Performs product design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis. Operates under moderate supervision. Usually reports to the Manager of Software Development.
● Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion.
● Coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle. Participate in software upgrades, revisions, fixes and patches as mandated by the vendor.
● Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
● Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
● Solves a range of straightforward problems
● Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
● Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
What we are looking for:
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 104 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 220,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2021 sales of USD $34.48 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make, and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen.
Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.