This position lends itself to a candidate interested in overseeing the entire life cycle of an internally-developed java/Oracle enterprise application. Plan, design, and implement system enhancements and new features. Provide technical leadership and partner with business stakeholders in this exciting role!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage functional goals in the areas of services, system health, performance metrics, project management.
- Manage staff including hiring, performance management, salary administration, career development, motivation, teambuilding.
- Systems analysis and design to support projects and requests—data analysis, business process analysis, hardware and software analysis.
- Data model design, program specifications, project request estimates..
- Fulfill the role of a business relationship manager to assist in the direction, analysis, definition, prioritization of the business requirements. Provide a single point of contact for the client.
- Budget and Planning. Create and administer department and project budgets.
- Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s).
- Accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function.
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures, and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager.
- Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
- Accountable for results of a small team.
- Exercises limited management authority; sets employee performance objectives, conducts performance reviews and recommends pay actions.
- Defines team operating standards and ensures essential procedures are followed based on knowledge of own discipline.
What We're Looking For
- A minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4-year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
- Expertise in design, development, and deployment of J2EE and Oracle enterprise applications.
- Excellent technical, communication and project management skills.
- Experience with the following technologies: Java, Spring, JSF, Oracle, JBoss, Linux.
What’s In It For You?
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$108,100.00 - $181,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-MA-Peabody, Massachusetts (Technology Dr)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.