The Application Support Specialist is responsible for delivering business plan achievement by providing product application expertise into solution design and solution selling. This position will assist customers with their power generation needs by utilizing a broad understanding of electric and natural gas power generation, distribution, management and transfer on challenging and potential remote field sites. This role leverages outstanding electrical and natural gas power application or product knowledge to improve Gravity’s power generation solutions, increase customer base, and bolster sales force effectiveness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Works with ethics, honesty, values and integrity. Provides a position of professionalism to others.
• Provides technical leadership and guidance to the project team, including customers, regarding installation, operation, calibration, repair and maintenance to ensure that applicable procedures and standards are correctly applied.
• Identifies the needs and requirements of the Company and provides guidance on the design and installation of equipment.
• Consults with customers regarding application, production and cost studies.
• Uses industry and proprietary tools to model, understand, and solve technical and economic challenges.
• Provides leadership and technical direction to skilled labor performing the work.
• Assigns resources to successfully support local project work.
• Assures quality of all deliverables.
• Provides resource forecasting reports and weekly chargeability/utilization.
• Develops work hour estimates and scope of work for new opportunities.
• Leads technical presentations to management and customers.
• Fosters a positive working relationship with co-workers, customers, clients and management.
• Completes all safety and equipment related trainings required on a monthly basis.
• Any other duty, responsibility or task as assigned by the supervisor.