Who We Are
Enel is a globally recognized leader in sustainable energy and is consistently named one of Fortune Magazine’s “Companies that are Changing the World.” It is also one of the largest and most trusted energy companies in the world, serving around 70 million customers in more than 30 countries across 5 continents. The Enel Group vision is about Open Power. Open Power means opening energy access to more people; opening the world of energy to new technologies; opening new ways for people to manage energy; opening new uses of energy; and opening more partnerships. These are ambitious goals and we are pursuing them with the passion of more than 65,000 people whose brilliant work is based on our values of Responsibility, Innovation, Trust and Proactivity. At Enel North America, our businesses are leading the energy transition, creating the sustainable energy solutions of the future to help individuals, businesses and communities change energy into lasting value.
The Application Support Analyst is a highly visible role where you will utilize your troubleshooting and communications skills to provide technical support to internal staff for the applications, we develop in-house. You will work closely with our application support associates as well as our software engineers to investigate problems in our software and resolve them in a timely manner. You will work out of a ticketing system for managing incoming requests, and will run SQL queries, API queries review Splunk logs and other low-level techniques to determine root cause for application issues.
What You'll Do at Enel:
- Respond to user requests for support through email and our ticketing system (Salesforce), and provide clear documentation as you resolve the software user issues
- Run routine production support processes to keep the system healthy
- Communicate with users in-person, through email, instant messaging, or using teleconferencing tools, to ensure a clear understanding of the issue
- Create good documentation on the resolutions to the issues you solve
- Learn new systems and tools as they are developed and released by our Engineering teams
- Attend product launch meetings to ensure knowledge is properly transferred and documented from the Engineering to Support teams
- Recommend improvements to processes or tools.
- Provide exceptional service to our internal customers.
- Provide status updates to the Application Support and Operations teams regarding work accomplished and potential roadblocks.
What You've Accomplished:
- BA in an accredited college or university preferably studying Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, or another analytic field, or demonstrated extensive analytic abilities.
- Excellent computer skills, including mastery of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Desire to learn new technologies.
What Enel Offers You:
• A rapidly growing yet well-established business, • Ability to work with employees from many different cultures and backgrounds., • Benefits and rewards that support the life and well-being of you and your family., • One of the world’s most recognizable and respected brands in the energy industry that believes by working together we can create a new energy era in which the world can become more sustainable., • Opportunity to grow and develop your career with the support and mentorship of senior leaders., • Various forms of flexibility to help you integrate your life with your professional commitments.
Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies
Enel North America has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Enel North America will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Enel North America, in any capacity will be considered property of Enel North America. This policy is applicable to all Enel North America locations and will be the responsibility of third parties and vendors to understand this policy. Enel North America will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Enel North America is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Enel North America has facilities. Enel North America maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law. Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact [email protected]