SUMMARY: The Sales - Application Specialist - Pumps would be responsible for sales, troubleshooting, failure analysis. Involved in manufacturing, fabrication, design and repair that meet and/or exceed customer expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain customer relationships regarding sales and service of pump and pump-related products
- Communicate with employees, customers, and suppliers to resolve issues
- Maintain positive relationships with employees, customers, and suppliers
- Complying with customer required specifications
- Provide engineering support to employees, customers, and suppliers, including training, troubleshooting, failure analysis, manufacturing, fabrication, design and repair
- Resolve warranty issues
- Provide training
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform all work in accordance to ISO processes and procedures
- Knowledge of pump products, services, and operation
- Proficient knowledge of basic manufacturing processes
- Proficient knowledge of basic plumbing, electrical and fabrication
- Proficient ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Knowledge of basic OSHA requirements
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of basic sales skills
- Proficient problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be able to work on multiple projects with a high degree of accuracy
- Must be able to establish priorities, work independently, to proceed with defined objectives
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Prefer 2 plus years sales experience in related mechanical position.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Employee is regularly required to speak and hear English, stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms. Employee is required to use computer and other equipment.
- Employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to _50_ pounds. Specific vision abilities include close vision and the ability to clearly focus vision.
- Wrist rest for keyboard and mouse pad. Eye protection, ear protection, foot protection, head protection, as required by customer.
- 401K Plan and Company Match Medical
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
*BlackHawk Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer