AS AN APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST, YOU WILL:
- Review bid packages, complete product selection and assist with project negotiations.
- Develop a comprehensive proposal to include pricing, sizing and selection, clarification of order requirements, etc.
- Support customers by answering inquiries regarding contract provisions, interpretation, and modifications and coordinating customer visitations.
- Complete and provide submittal drawings and other project documentation such as quality inspection and test plans, production plans, test procedures, etc.
- Ensure that all order/project requirements are met by interfacing with other departments including engineering, quality assurance, manufacturing operations, and finance.
WHO YOU ARE:
You establish and maintain effective customer relationships. You display a can-do attitude in good and bad times. You maintain a track record of exceeding goals successfully. You identify and create the processes necessary to get work done.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Associates degree
- 5+ years’ experience preparing quotations and managing the fulfillment of those orders
- Well-honed administrative writing skills, track record of building customer relationships, and demonstrated conflict resolution skills
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar technical field
- 5+ years’ experience, preparing quotations and managing the fulfillment of those orders for the US government or US military
- Technical knowledge of valves, valve products or similar engineered products