Application Engineer I
What you’ll be doing:
As an Oracle SOA / ODI Technical Developer in our IT Group, you will be responsible initiative efforts in a large IT environment.
- Flexibility to work in both production support and new enhancement requests in parallel
- Experience in working in Global Agile Teams will be an advantage.
- Should be proficient in Oracle SOA, ODI and API Gateway
- The candidate should be flexible to work in Regular Shifts & Night Shifts
- Hands on development experience in developing SOA services from scratch using DB Adapter, FTP, File Adapter, JMS Queue etc...
- Knowledge on SOA Admin activity
- Good Understanding on the Oracle DB Concepts.
- Hands-on Development expertise in BPEL and OSB
- Should be flexible to work on Night Shift on rotational basis on 2 weeks Cycle.
- Experience of SOA integration with Oracle ERP
- Experience working on SOA 12c Version is a must
- Experience in creating Proxy and Business Services in OSB
- Working experience in enabling OSB Logging, Reporting and Message Tracking.
- Deep understanding of Synchronous / Asynchronous communication patterns and problem-solving abilities w.r.t. Message Sequencing, Correlation, Queuing.
- Knowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation.
- Experience in SOA/Middleware Web logic Administration Activities.
- Experience using BPEL, BPMN and Rules concepts
- Knowledge of SOAP, REST API's & JSON Payload.
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL and ODI will be an added advantage
- SOA Governance and Best Practices - for SOAP/REST Web Service development, Managing business asset such as XSD's, WSDL, Process Definitions, XSLT and XQuery etc.
- Experience with design, architecture, development and unit testing of web-based applications and middleware
- Willingness to learn and deliver on new technologies as and when the situation arises
- Deliver solutions meeting highest quality standards. Follow the quality and SDLC processes and suggest improvements in the same
- Experience in working with global team. Participate actively in conference calls and drive the discussions and meetings. Also work closely with the other teams on various production issues and projects
- Proven ability to estimate work efforts for complex technology implementations, deliver results, and meet deadlines by using good time management skills
- Candidate should possess good communication skills
- Self-driven, Bottom line oriented and take ownership of tasks assigned
- Good team player and gel with other team members.
What We Are Looking For:
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 104 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 220,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2021 sales of USD $34.48 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make, and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen.
Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
IN-KA-Bangalore, India (Midford Crescent) GESC