Application and technical support of MIRATECH product lines to sales staff that includes: direct and independent sales representatives, customers, vendors and production personnel.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sizing and specifying custom products for applications.
- Use engineering principles to analyze and design custom products.
- Technical lead on assigned projects.
- Generating sales and fabrication drawings as well as developing cost estimates to sales for quoting specialized products.
- Provide fabrication support for assigned projects.
- Installation and troubleshooting service work for products in the field.
- Create tools for engineering personnel to increase efficiency in day-to-day activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline; Mechanical preferred.
- Must have 3D modeling experience; SolidWorks experience desired.
- Ability to interpret electrical schematics and wiring interconnects.
- 3 (+) years’ experience in catalyst/silencer design preferred.
- 3 (+) years’ experience in Application/Project Engineering preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional experience with time management, organization skills, meeting project deadlines, problem solving, creative solutions, data analysis and synthesis
- Ability to work independently to produce high caliber deliverables in a short time frame.
- Working knowledge of Syspro ERP software desired.
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Equal Opportunity: MIRATECH is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse and inclusive workforce. All employment practices are based on qualification and merit, without regards to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or preference, marital status or spousal affiliation, physical or mental disability, medical conditions, pregnancy, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or citizenship within the limits imposed by federal laws and regulations.