Perform functions to promote sales and effective use of Mitutoyo America CMM products by providing instructions, software demonstrations, and recommendations. Provide software support to customers and Mitutoyo America personnel.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Analyze customer problems and applications for CMM products. Recommend and assist in developing parameters for appropriate software.
- Provide instructions to, conduct software demonstrations for, and answer technical questions from customers and other Mitutoyo America personnel.
- Assist in correction of software problems.
- Conduct or assist distributor personnel with end-user sales calls.
- Participate in product knowledge training sessions.
- Prepare and submit required reports in a timely manner.
- Participate in Mitutoyo America and distributor trade shows.
- Keep informed on Mitutoyo America products, effective demonstration methods, and competitor activities. Communicate new developments.
- Attend regional meetings and participate in sales training and product knowledge sessions as required.
- Update Customer Management Tool (CRM) as directed.
Supervisory Responsibilities: There are no supervisory responsibilities for this position.
Work Environment: Office Environment. Showroom floor.
Physical Demands: The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. This person will be using various Mitutoyo equipment to create solutions for customers.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position.
Monday – Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM
Travel: Up to 50% travel is required with an average of up to 5 hours driving at one time.
Required Education and Experience: Education equivalent to a 2 years of college or specialized training; additional specialized training. At least one year's experience with CMM products.
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Why choose Mitutoyo?
Mitutoyo America Corporation is a leader in the field of precision measuring tools and instruments. Since our beginning in 1963, our employees have felt pride in the Company and its products. We serve an important role in providing state-of-the-art measurement products to manufacturing companies throughout North America. Metrology is the science of measurement. We are the only full-line provider of metrology solutions in North America that can satisfy every measurement challenge faced by our customers.
- Competitive Salary package
- Minimum 17 days PTO plus at least 10 paid holidays per year
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- STD, LTD, Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Plan plus company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Service Recognition
- Company Vacation House in Florida
Mitutoyo America Corporation EEO Statement
Mitutoyo America Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to judge employees on their individual merits, skills, abilities, performance, etc. The Company offers equal opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or disability in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. This policy applies to all areas of our employment relationship.