Job Posting Title
Application Development and Support Manager
Aristocrat is looking for an Application Development and Support Manager to lead a team to deploy next generation CRM and configuration management applications for Aristocrat Corporate and Gaming. The Application Development and Support Manager will lead, mentor and coach a team of developers, configurators, business systems analysts, and quality engineers that will enhance and support Aristocrat’s internal applications for business use. The Application Development and Support Manager will partner with PM’s, Business Engagement managers, and other Application Development and Support managers to deliver CRM and Configuration management software to hundreds of internal users.
What you'll do
· Develop and present software designs and plans with stakeholders and senior developers.
· Lead a team of developers, BSA’s, and QA in supporting projects, enhancements, and other concerns for Microsoft CRM and eCon configuration applications.
· Implement and test requirements for the application platforms.
· Review designs and code from internal and external software engineers, configurators for clarity, correctness, and efficiency
· Review and select appropriate technologies for new feature areas as they arise
· Perform analysis and provide technical recommendations for internal bugs and field issues.
· Able to accurately estimate, meet deadlines/provide deliverables on time
· Provide aid to QA and support personnel on need basis to identify problems with the applications.
· Works with Software Architects, Product Managers, product developers, subject matter experts and others on assigned modules.
· Coordinate with teams in US, Australia, and India, among others.
· Review product requirements and specifications for understanding and clarity with stakeholders and business analyst
· Guide technical designs to leverage the best technology to increase quality and efficiency
· Plan software development in cooperation with software engineers, project and QA
· Coordinate features and issue resolution with QA to ensure proper automated and manual testing
· Decompose features from business analysts into epics, stories and tasks along with software engineers and architects
· Triage issues reported by stakeholders and QA
· Present project status and product architecture to stakeholders and management
· Coach and mentor direct reports for career development and high performance
· Drive the automation of software development processes with
· Review software engineers work completeness and quality
· Ensure Agile processes are running smoothly on the team.
· All other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
· Bachelors in Computer Science or similar area of study
· 4 years of experience leading a team of 3 or more
· 3 years of experience in designing, and maintaining Microsoft CRM or Salesforce CRM products
· Solid experience working on complex systems ideally with multiple customers
· Good inter-personal skills. Should be a good team player.
· Ability to drive discussions towards conclusions
· Articulate and should be able to express ideas and issues without inhibitions
· Able to grasp functional aspects well (quickly and with minimal guidance)
· Participate in agile planning, roadmaps, and bug reviews
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.